DiscographyDB

Make your voice be heard by joining our weekly Saturday chatsessions!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

We need to get more disillusioned oggers here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tony.lee

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: We need to get more disillusioned oggers here   Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:11 pm

instanceof wrote:
thank you tony for your detailed overview, it's very helpful to me, i've just started to dig this forum yesterday but it was a bit too late in the night so i have to better understand how this big thing works -thanks again
i noticed the polls, as also you suggested, i will take some time to think about topics before i vote
im happy with the decision of a well-chosen staff, im even happier to see that some of the people with vast knowledge and strong sense of community that made discogs such a great place [that was] are here -i would say thanks to these people cause i learned alot from them

ps: sorry if my english isn't that good

You're welcome.
It's not really my place or habit to welcome everyone but I stumbled across your post and felt the need to do so.
I believe it's been mentioned before that there should be some welcome note for people just joining us but I don't think that's in place at the moment.
Anyway, can't beat a personalised message Wink
P.s Your English is fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.discogs.com/user/tony.lee
instanceof

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: We need to get more disillusioned oggers here   Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:56 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

We need to get more disillusioned oggers here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DiscographyDB :: About-
Jump to: