DiscographyDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DiscographyDB

Make your voice be heard by joining our weekly Saturday chatsessions!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need to get more disillusioned oggers here

Go down 
+15
lazlo_nibble
Isidore
tony.lee
marcelrecords
Kevlar
Stormbringer
coldy
pusha
brajoapau
Shadowslip
labeatrokka
azzurro
dmaxx
deejsasqui
avvy
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tony.lee

tony.lee

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-03-13

We need to get more disillusioned oggers here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to get more disillusioned oggers here   We need to get more disillusioned oggers here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:11 pm

instanceof wrote:
thank you tony for your detailed overview, it's very helpful to me, i've just started to dig this forum yesterday but it was a bit too late in the night so i have to better understand how this big thing works -thanks again
i noticed the polls, as also you suggested, i will take some time to think about topics before i vote
im happy with the decision of a well-chosen staff, im even happier to see that some of the people with vast knowledge and strong sense of community that made discogs such a great place [that was] are here -i would say thanks to these people cause i learned alot from them

ps: sorry if my english isn't that good

You're welcome.
It's not really my place or habit to welcome everyone but I stumbled across your post and felt the need to do so.
I believe it's been mentioned before that there should be some welcome note for people just joining us but I don't think that's in place at the moment.
Anyway, can't beat a personalised message Wink
P.s Your English is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.discogs.com/user/tony.lee
instanceof

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-08

We need to get more disillusioned oggers here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to get more disillusioned oggers here   We need to get more disillusioned oggers here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:56 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down

We need to get more disillusioned oggers here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DiscographyDB :: About-
Jump to: