DiscographyDB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DiscographyDB

Make your voice be heard by joining our weekly Saturday chatsessions!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OKAY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MR_E

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-01-07

OKAY Empty
PostSubject: OKAY   OKAY Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:22 am

I'm done with school for now. Can someone give me a quick rundown on where we're at right now, and where my help is most needed? I'm reading through all the forum posts but it's a lot...
Back to top Go down
deejsasqui
Admin, Manager
deejsasqui

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2008-03-18

OKAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKAY   OKAY Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:53 am

Maybe focus on the chat sessions? The site really isn't moving that fast these days. There are some site designs being posted, but as far as I know, no coding, and absolutely no progress towards location and legal decisions. In other words, there's not much of a rush for you to jump into anything.

Thinking out loud, I don't know if we really need to worry too much about setting the site location just yet, because I assume we could move easily enough in the first days/ weeks/ months of the site. I doubt we'd have any legal questions / issues when we're small, unless we jump into risky grounds (maybe we hold off on accepting images that might cause a ruckus, or host it off-site). Of course, hosting images requires we have some site that will utilize images, so we're safe there still =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.distort.us

OKAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DiscographyDB :: Steering Committee :: Main-
Jump to: